Focus on packing instead of financing
Whether you’re moving from halfway around the world or the next state over, relocating is an exciting – and stressful – proposition. We’ll do everything we can to help you navigate these tricky waters. Our flexible underwriting allows us to assist borrowers with no (or minimal) U.S. credit history, along with those who have a current residence that won’t be sold before relocation.
Here’s an overview of our relocation program and general requirements:
- Flexible underwriting, especially for borrowers with no (or minimal) U.S. credit history
- Mortgage finance options available up to 80% of the purchase price with terms up to 30 years
- No pre-payment penalties
- While a portion of the down payment monies can be a gift from a close relative, at least 10% of the down payment must be your own personal funds.
- A hire letter can be used as proof of income for application purposes for anyone not working in the U.S. yet
- Social Security number is required no later than 10 days prior the scheduled closing/settlement date.
- Reduced mortgage origination fee
- Financing is available in all States except Texas and Puerto Rico.
- Simple online application process