Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Starting Monday, August 31, most of our branch lobbies are open for member access during our normal business hours.
||Open; deposit-taking ATM available
|Navy Yard (GSK only)
||Temporarily closed; ITM available (M-F, 9AM-4PM)
|Spring Garden (Phila)
||Open with restricted lobby access
|Upper Providence (GSK only)
Temporarily closed; ITM available (M-F, 9AM-4PM)
|VA Medical Center
||Open; deposit-taking ATM available
Additionally, our coin counters and inside ATMs are accessible in the locations where they are available.
Our Spring Garden branch continues to handle the majority of transactions in its vestibule. For lengthier transactions or discussions, you may be invited inside if space permits or you may be asked to make an appointment. We are limiting branch access at the Spring Garden location due to the number of members who visit each day.
There may be times that a branch is temporarily unavailable. In those cases, we will post a message on ardentcu.org. We encourage you to check there before heading out to a branch. Also, we suggest calling a shared branch location before visiting as some shared branching partners have stopped offering the service.
We encourage members to make an appointment for transactions (i.e. new memberships, account openings and loan applications) and conversations that take a little more time. This will reduce your wait time and enable us to complete some items in advance to expedite your visit. In addition to in-person meetings, phone appointments are available with all locations. Video appointments are available with our Oaks and Wayne branch staffs.
What to expect when visiting a branch
Please know we are doing our best to balance service and safety. Things are going to be different. While none of us love this new branch experience, we are protecting the health of our members and our employees by doing the following:
- Our branches are being professionally cleaned daily. In addition, you will see Ardent team members cleaning high touch areas throughout the day.
- Seating has been removed and beverage stations will not be in service.
- Contactless hand sanitizer dispensers will be inside the entrance.
- The first friendly face you’ll see inside is our greeter, who will remind members to wear a mask and maintain six feet of distance.
- Floor graphics have been installed to help members keep a safe distance apart.
- Acrylic shields have been installed on the teller desks.
- More complicated transactions and conversations will be conducted in a designated area that allows for more distancing than our offices.
How you can help keep everyone safe
As a member-owned cooperative, we know the good that can come from looking out for each other. During these challenging times, we are asking you to lean into that cooperative spirit to help keep everyone safe by doing the following:
- Continue to use our drive-ups and ATM machines when you can, as it helps all of us maintain a safe distance.
- Avoid unnecessary trips by using eBanking to deposit checks, makes transfers and monitor account activity. If you are not registered for eBanking, you can easily do so through the Enroll Now link on our homepage.
- If you need to visit the branch…
- Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. Without a mask, we will be unable to assist you inside the branch. If you forget your mask, we will provide you with one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when entering and leaving.
What we are doing:
- We are continuing to offer relief by waiving the following fees until further notice:
- Early withdrawal penalty on all CDs opened prior to May 18, 2020
- Transaction fee on withdrawals using an ATM-only card (no fees on transactions with debit card)
- Excessive transaction fee on savings and money market accounts
- We are waiving the following fees through September 30, 2020:
- Waiving the fee for Skip-a-Pay, a one month loan payment deferment
- High-Yield Money Market monthly service fee on balances under $5,000
- We are discussing options with members who have a loan and are experiencing financial difficulties. If you need assistance, please reach out to us at 800.806.9465.
- We are offering free, confidential financial counseling and resources to members through our partner, BALANCE.
- An Ardent task force meets regularly to review information related to the virus, assess the situation and take action.
- We are doing employee temperature screenings at the start of each day. Additionally, we are asking employees who do not feel well or who are worried they may have been exposed to COVID-19 to not come to work and get the medical attention they need.
- We increased cleaning and sanitizing efforts in our locations by our professional cleaners and our employees.
We look forward to continuing to provide you the level of service you have come to expect from Ardent.
Thank you for choosing Ardent!