Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
A message from Rob Werner, Ardent CEO, regarding our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts:
Ardent Credit Union supports and facilitates an inclusive environment that embraces all that makes us different and recognizes the benefits that these differences provide.
As a credit union, we were founded on the premise of people helping people. It makes sense to have our members, managers and employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. Diversity leads to better service, greater innovation, improved solutions and increased membership. These things make our credit union strong and sustainable.
Ardent Credit Union is committed to:
- A workplace which is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Treating employees fairly and with mutual respect
- A culture that is inclusive and embraces individual differences
- Equal employment opportunities based on ability, performance and potential
- Ensuring recruitment and selection processes across all levels of Ardent are structured so that a diverse range of candidates are considered
- Objective performance management and remuneration
- Flexible work arrangements
- Talent management and succession planning
- A diversified Board of Directors
If you would like more information or want to see our full policy, please reach out directly to our Human Resources department at HR@ardentcu.org.