Know that the sun will rise but your rate won’t.
Choosing a fixed-rate mortgage means your monthly principal and interest payment never change for the life of your loan. No worrying about rising interest rates. In fact, we can lock in your rate up to 60 days prior to closing.
Here’s an overview of our fixed-rate mortgage programs:
- Terms available for 10, 15, 20 and 30-years
- No pre-payment penalties
- Borrow up to $548,250 for primary or secondary residences
- Financing available up to 97% of sales price/appraised value on primary residences.
- Refinance closing costs can be rolled into mortgage to minimize out-of-pocket expenses
- Mortgage origination fee $895 (regardless of loan amount). Other closing costs such as title insurance, appraisal and transfer tax are separate.
- Find an agent and save on closing costs with HomeAdvantage
- Financing available in all states except Texas and Puerto Rico
- Reduced Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) premiums for mortgages in excess of 80% Loan-to-Value)
- Simple online application process
- Relocation mortgage option with flexible underwriting for borrowers moving here
Talk to us. Contact our mortgage specialists at email@example.com.