Most 30-year mortgages rarely last 30 years. The market changes. Your situation changes. Smart borrowers regularly re-evaluate their mortgage to be sure it’s still the best fit for them. Whether you want to lower your rate, shorten your term, convert your loan type, get rid of your FHA mortgage insurance or tap into the equity of your home, we can help you weigh your options.
- Terms available for 10, 15, 20 and 30-years
- Refinancing closing costs can be rolled into mortgage to minimize out-of-pocket expenses
- No pre-payment penalties
- Fixed and adjustable rate options available
- Financing available for primary residences, second homes and residential investment properties
- Mortgage origination fee $895 (regardless of loan amount). Other closing costs such as title insurance, appraisal and transfer tax are separate.
- Financing available in all states except Texas and Puerto Rico
- Simple online application process
Ready to run the numbers?
Then let's get started. Just provide a little info and a refinancing specialist will reach out to you. No obligation.